1) Come in. Come in. Come in. Come in. Come in.
2) U.S. Navy television advertisement: "If someone wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?"
3) James D. Watson writes a book, mostly about being unable to get laid; nobody wants to read it.
4) I may not graduate this semester, because I am an idiot. But even the PhD is devalued & glutting the marketplace, these days, so don't get me started on the MFA.
5) E: Everything oozes.
V: Look at the tree.
E: It's never the same pus from one second to the next.
V: The tree, look at the tree.
6) Monks, the All is aflame. What All is aflame? The eye is aflame. Forms are aflame. Consciousness at the eye is aflame. Contact at the eye is aflame. And whatever there is that arises in dependence on contact at the eyeexperienced as pleasure, pain or neither-pleasure-nor-painthat too is aflame. Aflame with what? Aflame with the fire of passion, the fire of aversion, the fire of delusion. Aflame, I tell you, with birth, aging and death, with sorrows, lamentations, pains, distresses and despairs.
7) Spring will not come.